Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Quick Morning Check-In

IMG_0909

After a moderately full day yesterday, I’m feeling refreshed from a good night’s sleep and ready to accompany Kath back to the hospital bright and early! Since I’ll most likely be about that business all day, I thought I’d take this morning to check in and report on yesterday’s escapades. I apologize to anyone if I seem to be overdoing it a bit lately with posts, comments, and Facebook activity, but I’m just so thrilled to be able to have correspondence with you guys and share in your fun times while describing mine as best I can. You guys are the best!

Yesterday for me began on an inspiring note when I read Will’s suggestion that after my experience at the restaurant, I should invest in some blogging business cards to hand out to the people we meet. For his own (and Gage the bunny’s before him), he and Wendy seemed to sing the praises of a service called Vistaprint. I poked around their site a bit, as well as that of another popular service called Moo, and am now highly considering having some cards made with my picture and a bit about the blog. I love the compact design of Moo’s mini-cards, and since the price is quite reasonable for a pack of 100, they might seem a good fit.

IMG_0910

Though I didn’t make it out of the car again (but Kath remembered my tote this time, so that’s something!), I went with the family back into town to Target (my preference over Walmart any day) to exchange their defective toaster oven and buy Kath’s dad a new wallet for his birthday. Little did I know that my wardrobe would be in for a surprise, because in one of the dollar bins Kath found a baby’s T-shirt that could pass as a fun nightgown for me! I don’t think it’s babyish at all, though I will admit that it might be more fitting were I some kind of feline.

The evening concluded on a tasty note with a fresh bowl of instant cheesecake pudding! It was admittedly a little rich for me, but at least I can say I’ve tried it now.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Emmi! You know, sometimes I worry that I blog too much. But I don't think that you are. So, I'll tell you what, I promise to tell you if you're over doing it if you promise to tell me if I am. Deal?

    Hope your human is doing well, and things go well at the hospital! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, business cards... I might look into that too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys!

    Will: It's a deal! Thanks again! :)

    Sully: Haha, I think you very well should! If you decide to use them in the near future, I'd love to see the design you and the human come up with. Also, you have quite the face for it! :)

    ReplyDelete